We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer in Eindhoven, The Netherlands!
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort?
Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate?
Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment?
This position might just be for you!
Within business line Applications the software groups address the area of complex machine algorithms software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in Focus software teams, one of the software teams contributing to development of the software platform. This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
- BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- 5 years in object-oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is an advantage
- 3 years of experience with C#
- Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
- Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and UML