Opportunities exist for Masters Level and B Eng Engineering Graduates who are keen to pursue a career in embedded systems development.
Our client develops electronic systems. Their core focus is the development of leading edge technologies and products for application in environmentally and electrically harsh environments.
- M Eng Electronic / Electrical / Computer Engineering degree, or
- Minimum a B Eng Electronic / Electrical / Computer Engineering degree
Applicants should have a strong interest in the following:
- Embedded electronic systems.
- Firmware development using C++ and C.
- Operating system & device driver concepts.
- Software algorithms, frameworks & patterns.
Experience in the following will be of value:
- Hardware development.
- Firmware development on ARM based platforms.
- Embedded Linux development.
- RF communications.
- Digital signal processing.
Personal qualities that are necessary are:
- Direct, results oriented approach to problem solving.
- Taking responsibility for your role in the team.
- Conscientiousness & integrity.
The position encompasses the following technical disciplines:
- Development of hardware for distinct functional modules
- Bring up of new modules / products in the Linux environment
- Firmware development, coding and testing on baremetal, RTOS and Linux platforms.
- System integration and debugging.
- Design documentation.
Related Jobs (12)
Software Engineer (Embedded / PC Software Development) October 31, 2018