Full stack company in Cape Town is looking for 2 x Back-end Engineers to join their team.
What the role entails:
- The Back-end Engineer analyses, designs and develops software to support our products and sensors.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and develops changes for subsystems and systems.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for architecture.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting SOA/microservices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.