Our client is a business consulting firm, specialising in building and implementing business performance management solutions for medium to large organisations. Its clients are large Financial Institutions, Corporate’s and the Public Sector.
Our client’s dedicated technical and business analysts identify problems and build solutions to improve their clients’ communication and execution of their strategy.
- M Eng or B Eng in Electronic, Electrical or Computer Engineering Preferred
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences are also invited to apply
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on Business Intelligence projects.
- Exposure to ETL (extracting and loading information) for at least two (2) years.
- Exposure to at least one main stream ETL or data integration tool such as SSIS, IBM Data Stage, Talend, Informatica and ODI.
- Strong SQL skills and good understanding of relational database design principles.
- Understanding of dimensional modelling and data warehouse methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience designing and implementing ETL (Extract Transform and Load) processes.
- Exposure to at least one main stream reporting tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE or QlikView.
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in application development and knowledge of programming languages such as C# or Java.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and capable of working independently
- Comfortable working autonomously on-site at clients
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Willingness to jump into technical problems and learn what is necessary to solve the problem.
- Some embedded or process electronics experience would be advantageous.
NB:It is our client’s request that all applications include official academic university transcripts.
Salary is negotiable, depending on qualification, experience and knowledge.