We are looking for 2 – 3 Electronic Engineers with 3+ year’s experience in embedded design and development to join our client’s R&D team from 6 January 2020.
Our client designs, develops and manufactures medical devices and they are looking at introducing a new range of exciting medical devices, and wishes to expand its R&D team to assist in the design, development and support of the company’s existing and new product lines.
- Electronic Engineering degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- 3+ Years of experience in a design and development capacity, as well as the following skills:
- Embedded hardware design and development skills.
- Embedded software design and development skills with experience in the C/C++ programming language/s.
- Application programing skills with experience in C#, QT, Python and/or Java is advantageous.
- Data base development skills with experience in SQL and/or Mongo DB is advantageous.
- Mobile application development skills with experience in android and/or IOS applications is advantageous.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good creative problem-solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Research, design, development, integration, test and support of embedded hardware and software for the company’s new products whilst keeping in line with the company’s own design processes and global regulatory design standards.
- Improving the design for manufacture of the company’s products ready for and already in production.
- Debugging, fault finding and correcting the embedded hardware and software of the company’s products already in production.
- Technical documentation for products still in development and in production.
- Technical support of the company’s products in production.