- Embedded / Linux and C++ based security software components.
- Ownership of integrated and stand-alone security products’ software development.
- Development of network security software components
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques
- Perform on-going security testing for software vulnerabilities
- Development of embedded security software for Data Communication products
- Eng. Electronic / Computer Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science.
Critical Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of software development experience in a professional capacity
- Able to capture ideas and designs in documentation or excellent technical writing skills
- Analysis of requirements and designing suitable solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least oneprogramming language (C++, Java, Java-script, C, Python etc.)
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Software Design and Programming
- Ability to work on and maintain existing code.
- Debugging of PC and embedded software systems
- Track record of working on multiple projects simultaneously, and being able to plan and prioritize own work.
- 5+ years of software development experience writing software in C++ and or C in a Windows based environment
- Experience/knowledge in Communications Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge of using a Linux-based environment for (C++) development
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++ and the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Experience in designing software for multi-platform and OS portability
- Experience in test-driven development
- Good understanding of the OSI reference model and the functions of each layer, as well as associated software architecture
- Good understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Job Description: As Security Software Developer, your main responsibility comprises the analysis and development of security software solutions and products. Development will be performed on a variety of different platforms including Windows, Linux as well as embedded platforms. You will assume the software design, implementation and test responsibilities of advanced software security techniques.
Related Jobs (17)
Embedded Design and Development Engineer November 27, 2019