A global leader in networking products and services’ Cape Town based team is growing and looking for 2 x Front-end Engineers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Good knowledge of current web frameworks and libraries
- Understanding & experience with data flow in frontend & backend systems
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
What you will be doing:
- You’ll be working with a skilled team of bright, motivated developers building outstanding web apps to be proud of.
- Using technologies like React, Redux, SASS, webpack and Babel to develop state of the art dashboards that will help IT teams at companies of all sizes monitor and troubleshoot their wireless networks and applications.
- Leading projects & responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.