We are in search of talented Intermediate Software Developers to join our client who is a driving force of uniqueness, creativity, and change.
They are regarded as one of the top companies in South Africa when it comes to software development, user experience, and design thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- A minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years prior work experience in Software Development (working with multiple programming languages and frameworks)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with at least 1 object-oriented programming language(e.g. Java, C#, C++, etc) and working experience with multiple other programming languages.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, their complexities and their implementation (e.g. Trees, Graphs, Sorting algorithms, Big O notation)
- Experience in the design and use of relational databases (eg SQL,PostgreSQL)
- Experience in more than one software framework (e.g. Spring, Django, .NET, Angular)
- Experience with the complete software development life-cycle, i.e. from developing a proof of concept to supporting the finished project.
- Experience with a testing framework (e.g. JUnit, Mocha, etc)
- Experience with continuous integration and devops tools (e.g. Travis, Docker, TeamCity)
- Experience with version control (preferably git)
- Experience performing code reviews for team members.
- Experience with different software architectures (e.g. MVC, Microservices)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Problem Solving
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify, test and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Client communication
- Continuous professional development
- Continuous performance whilst working under pressure
- Assist and educate junior software developers
Your application should include:
- Cover letter
- Most recent and updated CV
- All relevant (previous and current) proof of qualifications
- ID document / Passport