Our client is a management consulting firm. They are redefining the industry to be more responsive to their client challenges across strategy, people, process, technology, risk and accounting.
- 3 – 5 years Java experience.
- Experience with the following would be ideal:
- Micro Services
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Related Jobs (12)
Software Engineer (Embedded / PC Software Development) October 31, 2018