A vacancy is available for a Junior Computer Engineer with an interest in computer software development.
The company develops trusted high-level cryptographic technology.
- B Eng Computer Engineering degree
- 1 – 5 Years fulltime experience in embedded and / or PC software development
- At least 1 year’s fulltime experience in Windows driver development
- At least 1 year’s fulltime experience in C and/or C++
- A desire to perform computer software development
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Adhere to and contribute to good development standards and principles
- Good Communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Good testing and development methodologies
- South African citizenship