A leading independent management consulting firm has a vacancy available for a .Net Developer to join their team.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in ICT
- A strong background in enterprise software development in a distributed architecture
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C#
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (MVC / MVVM)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Core Skillset should include:
- Ideal Skillset (but can be taught)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Work in an Agile environment, assisting in the move towards Continuous Deployment.