A vacancy is available for a Production Manager to play a senior role in the company.
Key Performance Areas:
- Overall Production Planning, Forecasting & Scheduling for The Business
- Build & manage a value chain to deliver final product using Contract Manufacturers
- Manage the business & commercial relationship with Contract Manufactures
- Ensure our business supply partners are capacitated, energized & focused
- Manage a small internal production business unit, including two production assistants (specialist product building & quality control)
- BSc Degree Electrical Engineering + Certificate in Project Management – essential.
- Certificate in Finance for Non-Financial Managers / Business Management – advantageous.
Experience: 5- 10 years’ experience supplier negotiation experience; 5-10 years’ experience in architecting, negotiating & managing Contract Manufacturer value chains; Team leadership experience; Ability to operate at executive level; Systems development & implementation; Budget management; Risk management; Project planning; Deep level experience of operations in a technical manufacturing environment, Production planning / forecasting /scheduling & Developing sound business relationships.
Skills: Electrical engineering skills (technical); Business, Commercial & Project Management Skills; People Skills; Performance Management skills; Strong negotiation skills; Presentation skills; Problem solving skills; Communication skills, Decision making skills & Relationship building skills.
Knowledge: Commercial knowledge (Contracts, Service Level Agreements etc.; Business Acumen, Knowledge of Business Management Systems (Quality management) & Operational environments.