A vacancy is available for a Project Manager with at least 2 years project management experience and 3 years development experience (electronics and software development).
The company is an Original Design Manufacturer that specialises in the design, manufacture, integration and support of advanced technology systems. This position is within the Development Division.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B Eng Electronics or B Eng Computer Engineering
- PMP certification will be advantageous
- PMBOK courses will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years’ development experience (electronics and software development)
- Thereafter, at least 2 years’ Project Management experience (electronics and software development)
- Experience with Sciforma will be advantageous.
- Client and internal communication – weekly and monthly written reports, monthly meetings, presentation
- Documentation, presentation and technical writing.
- Exception handling, problem solving and decision making (with inputs from technical people when required).
- Fluent with MS-Office packages.
- Understanding of procurement and production processes for electronic circuit boards.
- Contract management – able to read, interpret, understand, remember and execute projects according to the specified terms and conditions of relevant contracts.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work well with Management, personnel and customer.
- Intuitive and creative.