We have a vacancy available for a Senior Engineering Manager to join our client’s Cape Town-based team.
Our client forms part of a global leader in networking products and services and today, their product is the fastest growing in the group’s portfolio and their Cape Town-based team is recognized as being at the leading edge of design thinking and execution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Experience as Engineering Manager essential.
- Experience in Python essential.
As Senior Engineering Manager, you are responsible for managing projects to ensure that they stay on schedule and budget, and may also lead a team to ensure that all deadlines are met. You will be responsible for training both new and current employees, as well as implementing processes and procedures to keep the team running efficiently, and must be able to interact with a variety of personalities regarding clients and the team members they support.
Senior Engineering Manager Tasks:
- Manage the full lifecycle of company projects, ensuring that they fall within budget and on schedule.
- Works with clients to ensure that project goals are aligned.
- Supports quality assurance and troubleshooting during the lifecycle of the project.
- Sets project scopes and identifies execution resources, such as funds or manpower.