Join a team of technical leaders developing application server components and user interfaces for data organisation, data exploration, data analysis, data visualisation, GIS and workflow.
Work in an agile team with high customer focus developing Java software in a continuous integration environment.
Over time, you will provide guidance on adoption of advances in technology and software architecture design to improve our client’s position in the market through the quality of their products.
- Sc. Computer Science degree or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience in an aligned position.
- Expert in requirements analysis in order to create and communicate exceptional designs.
- Expert in software development in at least one programming language and environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience developing software in an agile continuous integration environment with excellence in automated test.
- Practical experience in software development process improvement. Nurture a team culture to follow agreed processes. Familiarity with tools to support the processes.
- Demonstrable experience in technology evaluation to continuously improve architecture.
- Experience in leading projects and teams. Mentoring team members in new technologies or approaches, reviewing code and giving feedback within the team.
- Strong interest and experience in user experience design.
- Experience in multithreaded performance centric design (Beneficial)
- Experience in deploying solutions to production, providing support and maintenance, dealing with user and support feedback and troubleshooting to rapidly solve problems. (Beneficial)
- Java, SQL, Eclipse, jBPM, TDD, JavaFX, HornetQ, Maven, Protobuf