We’re looking for a Software Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronic Engineering and 3 year’s software development experience in C / C++, C#, Java, Embedded Microprocessors (AVR, ARM), SQL.
You will join an incredibly strong team of engineers where you will undertake technology research, make regular software builds and design & implement solutions.
- B Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering Degree.
- 3 Years’ software development experience.
Experience in programming in:
- Linux / Qt / Visual Studio
- Embedded microprocessors / controllers (AVR, ARM)
Working knowledge of:
- Relational database design
- Socket programming
- Queuing implementations
- Background services
- GUI and Webpage implementations
Experience in the following will be beneficial:
- Analysis and design
- UML software modeling
- Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Scripting (Tcl, Shell, Batch)
- IP networking
- Experience with Unix/Linux system hardening
- Multiplatform programming experience (OSX, Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with PKI and PKCS standards and specifications
- Experience with cryptographic software APIs e.g. Open SSL, PKCS#11
- Documentation, including design and test specifications for complex software items.
- Software driver development (USB, Ethernet, Smart Cards etc)