Our client currently has a vacancy available for a Software Engineers / Developer with experience in developing financial applications. For this role the successful candidate must have the ability to master a variety of sophisticated Financial Management and Business Intelligence software.
Our client is a business consulting firm, specialising in building and implementing business performance management solutions for medium to large organisations. Its clients are large Financial Institutions, Corporate’s and the Public Sector.
- B Eng / BSc Honours / BCom Honours IT degree.
- SQL skills
- SSIS (Microsoft import utility)
- Database design
- Data analysis
- Experience in developing financial applications with Microsoft.NET & C++.
- Experience in web-based technology
- Experienced in Cognos TM1, Cognos Framework Manager, Transformer and Powerplay.
- Knowledge of data segregation, data visualisation and the ETL process.
- OLAP design knowledge.
- Experience of working in an end-to-end development project.
- Good experience in Oracle SQL
- Accountancy as subject at School or University will be an advantage.
NB:It is our client’s request that all applications include official academic university transcripts.
Salary is negotiable, depending on qualification, experience and knowledge.
Related Jobs (12)
Software Engineer (Embedded / PC Software Development) October 31, 2018