Vacancy available in Stellenbosch for a Software Engineer with preferably 3 year’s experience as a Software Developer.
Junior applicants are also invited to apply.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Telecoms or related field.
- Minimum B.Sc. Honours in Computer Science or BEng Electronic / Electrical or Computer Engineering degree
- Proficiency in any of these languages: Golang, Java, C, C++, C#, Python
- Proficient in Unix based operating systems
- 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer
Beneficial Skills to have:
- Experience with highly available distributed systems and scalable software architecture
- Experience in/or background knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Experience with Git, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Salt-Stack
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in concurrent software design
- Experience in compiler theory
Become a vital and high contributing team member developing high quality software for distributed systems. Obsess over solving the customers’ problems and delivering just the right product while taking full end-to-end ownership of all implemented features.
Work in a highly skilled agile team with strong customer focus to develop Java and Golang software for a service-based architecture in a continuous integration environment. Our client’s systems are used by hundreds of expert operators, analysts and should be able to run unattended.
Must have a strong passion to develop robust, reliable, high-throughput and highly available back-end software systems and to integrate with various other components and/or sub-systems.
Help to extend our client’s position as market leader by building systems that adds value to their customers, is scalable and can adapt to the ever-growing volume of telecoms traffic.