Become a vital and high contributing team member developing high quality software for distributed systems.
Work in a highly skilled agile team with strong customer focus to develop Java and Golang software for a service-based architecture in a continuous integration environment.
Must have a strong passion to develop robust, reliable, high-throughput and highly available back-end software systems and to integrate with various other components and/or sub-systems.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Telecoms or related field.
- Minimum B.Sc. Honours in Computer Science or BEng Electronic / Electrical or Computer Engineering degree
- Proficiency in any of these languages: Golang, Java, C, C++, C#, Python (Note: software development is done predominantly in Golang).
- Proficient in Unix based operating systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer
Beneficial Skills to have:
- Experience with highly available distributed systems and scalable software architecture
- Experience in/or background knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Experience with Git, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Salt-Stack
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in concurrent software design
- Experience in compiler theory