International medical tech company has a vacancy for a Systems Development Manager with Full-stack experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in both back-end and frontend development and 2 or more years’ experience at project management or team leader position.
- Masters in computer science or IT related
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Solid Knowledge in Backend development languages such Python and Java.
- Vast theoretical knowledge in RESTFUL APIs
- In-dept knowledge in MVC and be able to articulate
- Vast experience in System Development life cycles i.e. from concept to implementation
- Vast experience in Databases, ERDs, Normalization and optimizations
- Proficiency in AGILE project development approaches
- Wide knowledge in RDBs programming approaches and NOSQL programming approaches
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
MUST have extensive experience with:
- Experience with Typescript (Angular 2-6)
- Experience with React-Native or Ionic
- Experience with Django/python/javaMVC
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN or RTC
- Knowledge in effective communication and project management tools such as Slack and Trello.
Nice to Have:
- Machine Learning and data science Knowledge
- BLE and IOT knowledge
- Knowledge or experience in medical informatics, medical systems or medical based solutions
What you will be doing:
- Report to CTO
- Working alongside a team of developers, Machine learning researchers and UI/UX designers to build complex business logic and features to add to the existing application from concept to implementation
- Lead a team of backend and frontend developers and Implement designs and new functionality for our large-scale enterprise applications
- Strategies and conceptualize ideas for improvements of our systems
- Code review, monitor progress to meet deadlines